Here's a Quick Sneak Peek
You are all caught up! No more upcoming quizzes for the selected grade.
Hear from our Students & Parents
Our Top Teachers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is this Supernova program?
Supernova is a learning program designed by IITians and top educators to provide high-quality active learning for Maths, English and Brain Games through interactive worksheets & live classes for LKG - Class 7.
When you enrol for the Supernova program:
- Your child can choose to attend live classes that happen regularly and practise the worksheet in the live class itself
- If your child doesn’t have time to attend the live sessions, they can also attempt the worksheets using the lesson notes and recorded video anytime post the live session.
Is live classes the only way to attempt these worksheets or can my child attempt it anytime?
We have 2 different options and you can choose whichever suits your needs:
- Live Classes: Your child can choose to attend live classes that happen regularly and practise the worksheet in the live class itself
- Whatsapp Worksheets: If your child doesn’t have time to attend the live sessions, then we can send the worksheet links on Whatsapp and they can attempt the worksheets using the lesson notes and recorded video anytime.
What is the curriculum?
Supernova program covers all Math & English topics necessary for CBSE, ICSE, IB and Cambridge boards as recommended by National Education Policy at a class level.
View our brochure here for detailed curriculum - https://www.canva.com/design/DAFbjbq3zrI/view
How can I enroll my child in this program?
You can signup for the program by clicking on the “Sign up” button providing your Whatsapp contact details and your child details. We will share the program details on your registered Whatsapp number once you signup for the free trial
What does the free trial provide? How long is the trial period?
We provide a free trial of the live sessions & interactive worksheets for your child to experience the product and learn through it.
Beyond the free trial period, access to questions in the live classes and worksheet will be limited/removed. You can upgrade to premium to unlock question access and more. Currently the free trial is limited to 7 days from signing up for free trial and 3 worksheets attempts.
Is this program free or paid?
Supernova is a, affordable paid learning program but comes with a free-trial.
During the free trial period you get all the benefits of the premium plan including
24/7 accessible worksheets
Smart report cards & more!
Post the free trial, you will need to upgrade to premium plans to continue using these benefits.
When & Where do the live classes happen?
Live classes are held online everyday on Zoom for 30 mins on a specific time-slot based on the student’s grade.
|Students Class||Timings (Everyday - it is the same time slot)|
|Class 1||5-8 PM (6 slots of 30 mins each)|
|Class 2||6.30 PM|
|Class 3||5:00 PM|
|Class 4||5:30 PM|
|Class 5||7:00 PM|
|Class 6||7:30 PM|
|Class 7||8:00 PM|
Also the zoom link is always the same for all classes except Class 1:
Zoom Meeting ID - 83867757747
Meeting Passcode - 265635
Also the zoom link is always the same for all 6 slots for Class 1:
Zoom Meeting ID - 89531514062
Meeting Passcode - 232343
What happens in the live classes?
There are 3 parts to our live classes:
- Learning Time: Our facilitators take a Math/English topic and explain it to kids interactively.
- Practice Time: Kids practice the concept they just learnt on interactive challenges, which also helps them visualise the concepts better.
- Quiz Time: At the end, there is a worksheet quiz on the concept covered where kids practise around 20 questions on the same topic to reinforce their learnings and identify gaps in understanding.
Here is a short video of what happens during the session - https://youtu.be/zUZKvRm75R4
Where is the program conducted?
Our sessions are conducted online using Zoom video calls while the interactive quizzes are made available through the student dashboard.
After registering for the program, you will receive the zoom links, relevant preparation material and details on your registered Whatsapp number.
Can I enroll for more than 1 child?
Currently, for a given phone number, you will be able to book for only 1 child. You can use a different phone number to book for another child as necessary.
Can my child learn topics from other grades?
Students can always learn grades higher/lower than their own grade. The choice of attending the live classes is upto to the student. All worksheets will be available to students in the worksheet tab https://www.gosupernova.live/worksheets
What happens if my kid misses the live class?
No need to worry about missed live classes, preparation guide, live class recording and worksheets will be available for premium members on the worksheets sections https://www.gosupernova.live/worksheets within 48 hours of the live class.
Can my kid solve the worksheets without joining the live classes?
Yes! Preparation guide, live class recording and worksheets will be available for premium members on the worksheets sections https://www.gosupernova.live/worksheets within 48 hours of the live class.
What does the premium upgrade provide?
Premium upgrade gives you access to a wealth of educational resources:
- Live Classes covering Maths, English, and Brain Games
- Recorded videos
- Preparation Guides
- Smart reports to analyses weak and strong topics
I have a question that's not covered here. How can I reach out to you?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on official Whatsapp support on +91-91104 39358. You can also click on the Whatsapp chat icon on the bottom of the page to connect to us for queries.